Package: Business liability & worker's compensation


To operate point-to-point within the borders of one state, you will need to obtain an intrastate permit from that particular state. This is helpful if your interstate permits are not yet active, so you can at least begin operating within your state borders, since activation of this kind of authorities are usually quicker. Please note this permit does not allow  you to cross the state borders. Because the law differs from state to state, please contact us to find out more about the rules and requirements of your base state.